Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sterling Minerals Company News and Updates!

Brrr...I am feeling the frigid air rolling in here as we head toward the holidays and winter. I have a feeling it is going to be unseasonably cold this year. I am already feeling the effects on my skin, my eyes, my nose and my hair.

I have a love / hate relationship with winter...I love it for the snowfalls and holidays, the crisp fresh air, the smell of Christmas Trees and glow of Christmas Lights reflecting off the snow, and the way fresh fallen snow feels under my feet with its crunch and squeaks, and how sound is completely muffled when our streets are transformed by a blanket of white after a snowstorm. This is truly my favorite time of year.

But then it just turns nasty, everything remains frozen, the garden is dead and flat, the poor trees hang in for the spring thaw, and it seems to plod along day after day after January to what seems to be endless cold dark days. This will pretty much be my life over those last 3 months....I don't do well in this cold climate anymore...So this woman's face pretty much tells the story. Yep...I am pretty much hatin' winter from about January on.

Tip For Keeping Your Home Comfortable

If you live in a cold climate and are running forced air heat as I do...whip out those humidifiers and put one in your bedroom and run it at night...this will reduce dryness, help you to sleep better by providing "white noise" and will help make it easier to breathe while you sleep.

My new body cream being added to my ONATI Skin Care couldn't be better timed...loving it for every part of my body, and believe it or not, it is working great on my face at night time too....helps to stave off the dryness from the dry air in my home. And no breakouts either....in fact an esthetician has been working with this cream on her clients and she has seen only positive results with it. She also loves it as a massage treatment....note to self....go get a massage!

Having Some Fun

Below is my latest video on a hair serum I use to prevent dry, brittle, fuzzy fly away hair and it works great. Due to being so busy working on getting the new body cream out, it was a bit of a delay getting this done.....Sorry!




If you can't see this here due to emails and RSS feeds please click on Sterling Minerals Media Zone to view the latest review.

Body Cream Update

The feedback has been great and so far no negative comments....all is good....texture, creaminess, the way it feels on the skin and how the skin feels after use, aromatherapy scents are divine and the preference on the aromas are split.

I am also taking a poll in the sidebar of my Skin Care Guide on scent preferences for those who haven't participated in the trial to get some idea of a scenting guide and they are also split there...plus I included a scent and I have decided to offer 4 scents instead of only 3.

Labels are done and are at the printers so I am really pushing to have this released for the holidays since this item will make a great gift. Personally, I can't get enough of all the aromas and bathing my senses each day in their essence is such a great mood elevator. Below are the names of each scent you will be able to purchase and how they are scented for an aromatherapy indulgence.

Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blends

The last scent is the new one that has not been sampled yet and is now available to try.

Unscented

Fresh Citrus ~ Fresh, Clean, Sweet, Tangy with notes of Floral. Invigorating, Uplifting yet Calming. Great way to start the day, Mood Elevator.

Exotic Ambiance ~ Fresh, Warm, Delicate Exotic Spice with notes of Sweet Floral and Citrus. Refreshing, Balancing and Calming for the ultimate relaxing sensation.

Garden Essence ~ Light Powdery, Delicate Intoxicating Lavender with notes of Rose and Dry Citrus. Relaxing, Balancing, Aphrodisiac and Restorative to the Mind, Body and Soul.

So when you write to us for your sample to have us enclose it in your pending order, you can now use these names to refer to your preference of essential oil blend. The name of the body cream has also been created, yet it is a Secret until such time as the unveiling....have to have a bit of mystery surrounding it, don't you know!

Below is the full Ingredient List on Unscented and then just the Essential Oils listed to be combined into this luxurious cream.

Unscented ~ Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Olea Europaea (Organic Olive) Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Olea Europaea (Olive) Butter, Palm Stearic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum), Mannan, Salix Nigra (Organic Black Willowbark) Extract, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oleoresin, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid



Fresh Citrus ~ Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefuit) Essential Oil, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Essential Oil, Litsea Cubeba (Litsea) Essential Oil, Citrus Deliciosa (Red Mandarin) Essential Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil






Exotic Ambiance ~ Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Essential Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Essential Oil, Cananga Odorata Genuina (Ylang Ylang) Essential Oil






Garden Essence ~ Lavandula Officinalus (Lavender) Essential Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Essential Oil, Aniba Roseodora (Rosewood) Essential Oil, Cananga Odorata Genuina (Ylang Ylang) Essential Oil



Having Fun With Eye Shadow

Also in the coming weeks I am adding 5 new eye shadows to our Rose Bloom Eye Colors.

These are going to be beautiful and are arriving due to special requests from those wanting to have some more diversity in their favorite shades.

Your requests have been heard and I am finally getting this done. Hope to also have these launched before Christmas, but it will depend on how the holidays go and getting out the new cream in a timely manner.

Product photography always seems to be what essentially causes these delays since I don't believe in offering a product without an image displayed.

Well that's the latest news and updates and I will have the website updated under "What's New" and "Specials" with the new product testing information.

Have a great weekend and stay warm for those who live where it is freezing, and for those that are south of us or abroad who are just now getting their summer, send your warm air our way.

Cheers!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments:

Post a Comment